Featured Presenters: Terry Cross, Sandy White Hawk, Bryan Blackhawk, & Rachel Banks Kupcho
Date Published: August 2014
The Relational Worldview: A Tribal and Cultural Framework for Improving Child Welfare Outcomes is a video training for professionals and organizations working with American Indian communities.
The sections of the video training are:
- Introduction to the Relational Worldview
- The Relational Worldview as a critical thinking tool
- Taking the Relational Worldview to the organizational level
- History of colonialism
- Manifestations of colonialism
- Removing children
- Impact of historical trauma on Native children, youth and families
- Healing our families and communities
- Decolonizing our organizations
For more details, download the training brochure below.