Resources from Minnesota
- Subscribe to Bulletins, which contain policy-to-practice information
- Subscribe to Email Updates from DHS, which sometimes contain policy information
- View Publications on a variety of topics, including Adolescent Services, Child Protection, and Indian Child Welfare, among others
- View Fact Sheets on a variety of topics; many are relevant to current legislative sessions and policy issues
Other DHS resources are listed below.
- Minnesota County Human Service Cost Report for Calendar Year 2013—See county, state, and federal shares for Children’s Services financing. Table 12 is Children’s Services Costs and Revenue Shares.
- Child Welfare Workload Study and Analysis: Final Report (2010)
- Minnesota Child Welfare Practice Model—Identifies the outcomes, values, principles, and skills necessary to assure child safety, permanency and well-being.
- Minnesota Child Maltreatment Screening Guidelines
- Minnesota Child Welfare Continuous Improvement Brief: Examining Child Re-entry into Out-of-home Care
- Minnesota 2010–2014 Final Annual Progress and Service Report and CAPTA Update, Submitted June 30, 2014
- 2015–2019 Minnesota Child and Family Services Plan, Submitted June 30, 2014
- Minnesota’s Child Welfare Report 2012
National Policy Resources
- Child welfare financing
- Differential response
- Older youth in foster care
- Fostering Connections policies
- Mandated reporting